Wednesday, August 31, 2005

When the curtains fall...

La vraie partie de moi...

A long term relation-ship, they are talk of the town.
They say they are made for each other.

He loves her, she loves him.

When she laughs it’s like he is riding the heavens,
When he looks into her eyes, she feels the heat of his body through eye-contact.

A perfect relationship built upon their beauty, their visage & their bright sides only.

Will they still be in love if they open their hearts to each other & reveal their true-selves?

Will they tolerate the person hiding behind the curtains of love?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Question Of The Topic: Is love just a gamble one has to rely greatly on his luck?

2 comments:

LiVEwiRe said...

Ah yes, the question of 'will they love the real me. All parts of me...?' Truthfully, I don't know. I've never had one decent example of it in my life. When I think things can happen, I feel like I'm trying to still believe in childhood fairytales. When I remain cynical, I feel empty, yet somewhat protected. Tell you what... if you come up with the answer... let me know. =) That's a great photo, by the way.

Rose said...

I think most things in life rely largely on chance.. Sadly including love..