Friday, September 30, 2005

She's Got The Looks...

In the city of angels, someone with average looks is more illustrative. It is the rareness which defines beauty… Defined as the different, the desired or the untouchable...



You & Your Agents...

She still gives me the same seductive winks from the other side of the class which I always try to resist or pretend to miss. It will be a lie to say I don’t enjoy the process but what interests me most is the more attention I get from you after her each session. The heated competition is all ok with me but I don’t know how you get me to confess each & every time that you are my only one.
I am getting the feeling that girl is nothing but your agent forcing the words of reassurance…

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hewitt V. Meyer
Previous Post Dick Meyer Vs. Hugh Hewitt: An Exchange Of E-Mails First, some plain set-up so as not to prejudice you readers: Earlier this week, Hugh Hewitt, the conservative blogger and radio host objected to ...
thanks, the wholesale man

David said...

Hello Omid,

Since you have been nice enough to visit me, I thought I would return the favor. I like the way that most of your posts include a picture.

So, you have two girlfriends. :)

I have tried to click on some of your links and I just get sent back to your blog. I wonder if you are entering the links in the correct format? You might check with Blogger help. I tried to write out the html here, but it didn't go through.

Dr O2 said...

tnx dear David for the visit. Actually I only visit blogs of my interest. Your blog is among my faves.

As for the links, they are meant to be for the same blog as there've been instances people copied pieces with no links... tnx for the notice sir.

ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

Doc... You have two girls vying for your attention? No fair!

(PS: Thanks for the comment left on my blog)

Dr O2 said...

tnx chitty. Don't take matters too seriously. The blog is abt my hallucinations you know ;-)

LiVEwiRe said...

You know... your icon pic looks kind of like it would make a good hallucination. Unless that really is you. In which case, I want a hug! =)

Dr O2 said...

with the popped out eyes guess you are right :-)